The Power of Listening
“The Power of Listening” is an essential course designed to give you both the tools you need to improve your active listening skills, and the most successful strategies for using them to guide others to their own experience and wisdom. HearMe Listening Academy will help you build on the skills you have, establish deeper connections, build trust and goodwill, bridge understanding, and empower and be responsive to others.
1. Listening Deeply and Holding Space
2. Embodiment and Somatic Awareness
3. Listening through the Lens of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
The course takes approximately 10-15 hours to complete, but is designed to be self-paced, allowing you to start and complete the exercises on your own schedule. Each module will guide you through short pre-recorded exercises and prompt you to respond to questions. You will also receive a set of resources to further your learning. The course is also available with accessible features.
Who is this course for?
2. Leaders and managers
3. Business owners and executives
4. Team members and coworkers
6. Life Coaches
7. Mental Health Professionals
8. Families and parents
9. Anyone who wants to deepen their active and empathetic listening skills
In addition, this course will enable you to:
1. Gain a deeper knowledge of, and increase your skills in, empathetic listening
2. Transform your leadership and enhance your professional credentials
3. Understand the actions needed to encourage effective listening
4. Understand how your emotions affect the ability to listen and communicate
5. Demonstrate effective techniques that encourage deeper connections
6. Learn how improvements in listening skills can build trust and empower others
7. Learn how to listen in situations involving trauma, gaslighting and microaggressions
8. Improve your listening skills when discussing principles of diversity, equity, and inclusion
9. Develop a strong foundation for further study