Like any other website on the planet, there are certain terms and conditions you must agree to in order to use our service. If you ever get curious, you can find that information here.
Last Modified: June 1, 2022
The App is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older. By using the App, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Company and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the App.
Accessing the App and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the App, and any service or material we provide on theApp, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the App is unavailable at any time or for any period.From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the App, or the entire App, to users, including registered users.You are responsible for both:
· Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the App.
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password, or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to the App or portions of it using your user name, password, or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
Intellectual Property Rights
The App and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof) are owned by the Company, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by UnitedStates and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
· Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
· You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
· You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the App for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
· If we provide desktop, mobile, or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
· If we provide social media features Instagram, Facebook or LinkedIn with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You must not:
· Modify copies of any materials from this site.
· Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the App or any services or materials available through the App.
If you wish to make any use of material on the App other than that set out in this section, please address your request to: Support@hearme.app.
The Company name, the terms “HearMe in 30 Inc.”, “HearMe.app” and “HearMe”, the Company logo, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on the App are the trademarks of their respective owners.
· In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from theUS or other countries).
· For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
· To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any "junk mail,""chain letter," "spam," or any other similar solicitation.
· To impersonate or attempt to impersonate theCompany, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity(including, without limitation, by using email addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
· To engage in any other conduct that restricts orinhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the App, or which, as determined by us,may harm the Company or users of the App, or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
· Use the App in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party's use of the App, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the App.
· Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the App for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the App.
· Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the App.
· Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
· Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the App, the server on which the App is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the App.
· Attack the App via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
· Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the App.
The App may contain message boards, chat rooms, personal web pages or profiles, forums, bulletin boards, tutorials, meditation or grounding techniques, panel discussions, classes or seminars, and other interactive features (collectively, "Interactive Services") that allow users to post, submit, publish, display, or transmit to other users or other persons (hereinafter, "post") content or materials (collectively, "User Contributions") on or through the App.
Any User Contribution you post to the site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Contribution on the App, you grant us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors, and assigns the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute, and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material according to your account settings.
You represent and warrant that:
· You own or control all rights in and to the UserContributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors, and assigns.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Limitation on Time to File Claims
Waiver and Severability
Your Comments and Concerns
The App is operated by HearMe In 30 Inc., 1 Rockefeller Plaza, Suite 1040, New York,NY 10020.
All notices of copyright infringement claims should be sent to the copyright agent designated in our Copyright Policy in the manner and by the means set out therein.
All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications relating to the App should be directed to: Support@hearme.app.